- Provides superior hands-free illumination for any detailing or color match job.
- Sensor mode, by waving your hand in front of the lamp it can easily be switched on/off.
- 2 color temperatures:
- Warm Light - 4500K, especially useful for bright surfaces.
- Cold Light - 6500K, ideal for dark colored surfaces.
- Dust proof and waterproof.
- Ultra high CRI+ COB LED
ScanGrip's I-Match 2 provides superior hands-free illumination for any detailing or color match job. Supplied with the newest COB LED technology, the new, rechargeable I-Match 2 provides an extremely powerful illumination spreading the uniform light to the maximum and lightens up your entire field of view.
By waving your hand in front of the lamp, you will switch on the light when needed. In sensor mode, the light can easily be switched on/off, even when wearing gloves.
I-Match 2 is provided with the very newest in rechargeable battery technology with long operating time, and sets new standards for professional work lights.
Supplied with 2 color temperature options, cold or warm and 2 lumen output options, 50% or 100%. The robust and sleek I-Match 2 is both dust and waterproof (IP65) with a remarkable low weight, only 4.5 oz.
- Color Temperature: 4500/6500K (step 1/2)
- Brightness: 80/160 lumen (step 1/2)
- Color Rendering Index: 96 CRI+
- Intensity: 300/500 lux (step 1/2)
- Operating Time: 5h/2.5h (step 1/2)
- Operating Voltage: 100-240V AC50/60Hz
- Charging Time: 4h
- Battery: 3.8V/1600 mAh li-poly
- Cable: 1m / Black standard cable / USB to mini DC
- Ingress Protection: IP65
- Impact Protection: IK07
- Temperature: 14°-104°F
- Size: 4 in. x 2 in x 1.75 in.
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
ScanGrip has developed a complete concept of specialized work light solutions designed for the detailing and paint industry. The unique features of the work lights are also specifically designed for accurate color match.
The ScanGrip Detailing concept has embedded all possible needs for effective and specially designed work lights including suspension and stand solutions for both stationary and flexible positioning of the lights.
The ScanGrip Detailing range increases the quality and finish of each operation and reduces the rate of time-consuming and costly re-work. Due to the special LED features, the ScanGrip Detailing range is perfect for any paint, polish, cleaning or prep-zone operation.
The sturdy work lights are designed to resist the extreme demands of the painting workshop environment. The long operating time of the work lights makes it possible to complete a job without interruption of time-consuming recharging.
The ScanGrip Detailing range features a 2 Color Light function. This provides you with the option to choose between 2 different color temperatures depending on the type of job to be carried out. Typically, the Warm Light (4500K) is useful for bright surfaces, and Cold Light (6500K) is ideal for dark colored surfaces.