- Removes bonded contaminants that washing does not.
- Use it to replace your clay bar.
- Use it as part of a one-step wash, clay, wax system.
- Increases gloss, depth, shine and durability of your wax or sealant applied after use.
The Optimum Ultra Clay Towel removes bonded contaminants that washing does not. Used after washing, but prior to polishing or waxing, the Optimum Ultra Clay Towel will leave your paint feeling smooth and clean. There are multiple ways you can use this Ultra Clay Towel. It can be part of a one-step wash, clay, wax system or used in place of a traditional clay bar. Either way, using the Ultra Clay towel will increase the gloss, depth, shine and durability of your wax or sealant.
Prior to your initial use, you will want to "break in” your Ultra Clay Towel on glass using with a clay lubricant. Make sure to inspect the towel surface before and during use. To clean your Ultra Clay Towel, spray the clay surface with your lubricant and gently wipe it with your had. After repeated use, or if too much contamination is present, discard and use a new Optimum Ultra Clay Towel.
How to Use the Optimum Ultra Clay Towel:
- As part of a one-step wash, clay, wax process…wash a panel with Optimum No Rinse then apply 2 sprays of Optimum Car Wax per panel. Use the Optimum Ultra Clay Towel to remove surface contaminants and spread the wax. Use a microfiber towel to dry the car.
- In place of a clay bar…Wash the vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris. Spray one section, 2’ x 2’, with your clay lubricant. Gently rub the lubricated surface with your Ultra Clay Towel until contaminants are removed and surface is smooth. Follow with your favorite Optimum wax or sealant to protect the vehicle.
How to care for your Optimum Ultra Clay Towel:
- Do not soak in liquid.
- Do not squeeze or wring out.
- Do not store laying flat on clay media surface.
- Do not store wet in air tight containers.
Towel Size: 9.5 inch x 9.5"
Ultra Clay Surface: 9 inch x 9 inch