- A heavy-duty cleaner and degreaser that safely removes unwanted browning, old silicone based tire dressing, dirt and grime.
- Non-caustic, non-acidic formula.
- Safe to use on all tires.
- Considerably extends the durability of your favorite tire dressing.
It's common knowledge among professional detailers and car care enthusiasts that your tire dressing will last considerably longer if you properly clean your tire first. By completely removing previously applied dressings and protectants, you have a clean base for your new tire dressing to adhere to. McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator is the first step in your two-step tire dressing process.
McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator is a heavy-duty cleaner and degreaser that safely removes unwanted browning, silicone-based tire dressings, dirt and grime from your cars tires, leaving them clean and ready for application of your favorite tire dressing. It is safe to use on all tires and will not harm your tire.
Inexpensive all purpose cleaners actually do more harm than good to your tires. While all purpose cleaners are inexpensive, they often contain caustic chemicals that harm you and your tires. Tires contain antiozonants, rubber conditioners, and UV absorbers that help keep the tire flexible. Using the wrong cleaner will actually cause the antiozonants, rubber conditioners and UV absorbers to leach out of the tire, resulting in browning, discoloration and cracking of the tire. McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator is non-caustin, non-acidic, and it will not harm your tires.
Extend the durability of your tire dressing and increase its looks by first cleaning with McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator!
How to use McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator:
- Make sure your tires are cool to the touch.
- Wet your wheels, not tires, with water. This ensure any unwanted overspray is easy to remove.
- Spray a liberal amount of Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator onto a DRY tire and allow to dwell for 1-2 minutes.
- Scrub with a stiff-bristled brush, wetting the brush often.
- Thoroughly scrub until all the browning is removed.
- Tires are completely clean when white foam is produced as you scrub.
- Thoroughly rinse tires and wheels until all traces of the cleaner are removed.
- Allow tires to completely dry, then apply your favorite tire dressing.
Size: 128 oz.