- New formula now with a 6 hour cure time, allowing you to coat a car and get it back on the road the same day!
- A 10 year graphene pro coating developed with next-generation graphene-oxide ceramic resins.
- Offers professional grade results with easy application
- Leaves a deep, wet gloss that can best be described as stunning.
- One 60 ml bottle is enough to coat two full-size trucks/SUVs or three mid-size cars.
McKee's 37 Graphene Pro-Coat 2.0 is a supercharged version of their regular Graphene Ceramic Coating. Graphene Pro-Coat 2.0 took over a year to develop and offers the next-generation of graphene-oxide ceramic resins providing upwards of 10 years of durable, tough-as-nails paint protection. Graphene Pro-Coat 2.0 offers professional grade results that anyone can achieve in the comfort of their garage!
Many coatings on the market might offer long-lasting protection, a deep wet gloss, or ease of use; but McKee's 37 Graphene Pro Coat 2.0 offers all 3! Not only does it last upwards of 10 years, but it also offers a depth and gloss that can best be described as stunning, plus it's extremely easy to apply!
Graphene Pro-Coat 2.0 is able to withstand anything nature can throw at it including acid rain, industrial fallout, bird droppings and environmental pollutants. On the Moh scale of hardness, Graphene Pro-Coat 2.0 has a rating of 10H. It produces such a hard coating that it will help reduce unwanted scratches and swirl marks from being instilled as easily as normal. Not only that, Graphene Pro-Coat 2.0 is more chemical resistant than any other coating on the market!
Don't apply Graphene Pro-Coat 2.0 to just your paint! It is strong enough for marine use on gel coats and can be applied to wheels and brake calipers to repel brake dust and protect your wheels from corrosion!
Not all graphene coatings are created equal! McKee's 37 Graphene Pro-Coat 2.0 coats your vehicle with a thick, glossy shell that produces relentless water-beading, month-after-month, year-after-year! You don't have to be a professional detailer to reap the benefits offered by this state-of-the-art graphene coating!
While Graphene Pro-Coat 2.0 might seem expensive at first, the large 60 ml (2 oz) bottle is enough to coat 2 full-size trucks/SUVs or 3 mid-size cars.
How to apply McKee's 37 Graphene Pro-Coat 2.0:
- Thoroughly wash, decontaminate and polish the paint to your desired level.
- Properly prep the surface with McKee's 37 Coating Prep Spray by wiping down the vehicle to remove any remaining polishing oils and silicones.
- Apply Graphene Pro-Coat 2.0 one panel at a time using the included applicator. Apply side-to-side, and then up-and-down. If the coating feels grabby when applying, put more coating on the applicator.
- Once you have finishing applying to a panel, wait approximately 2 minutes or until 75%-85% of the rainbowing effect has turned clear and wipe off excess product using a short-nap microfiber towel. Use short, firm strokes when buffing off a coating and flip your towel often.
After coating your vehicle with Graphene Pro-Coat 2.0, avoid exposing the vehicle to moisture for 6 hours and ideally waiting a week until its first wash. Maintain the gloss and protection by regularly washing your vehicle with McKee's 37's Graphene line of coating maintenance products.
Size: 60 ml (2 oz.)