- A spray-on, wipe-off coating wax that provides long-lasting paint protection.
- Ultra-refined graphene-oxide ceramic resins are fused with high-grade carnauba wax.
- Melts into the paint creating a sizzling, 3-dimensional shine on all colors.
- Use as a topper for both McKee's Graphene Coatings to prevent water spots during the curing process.
McKee's 37 Graphene Coating Wax is a spray-on, wipe-off coating wax that provides long-lasting paint protection. This is a true graphene wax in the form of a spray. Use this graphene-rich formula as a stand-alone paint protectant, or as a booster over your existing wax, sealant, or graphene coating.
Formulated using a blend of ultra-refined graphene-oxide ceramic resins fused with high-grade carnauba wax, it basically melts into the paint creating a sizzling, 3-dimensional shine on all colors. It enhances the gloss and slickness of your vehicle, especially if it is coated with McKee's 37 Graphene Ceramic Coating or Graphene Pro-Coat 2.0. It also helps protect your freshly graphene-coated vehicle from water spots during the curing process.
Graphene Coating Wax is simple and easy to use! Use it on a dry car, or on a wet car as a coat as you dry product. It can applied to all exterior surfaces including glass! Not only will it enhance your vehicle's paintwork, it's also a great wheel sealant and plastic trim enhancer!
How to use McKee's 37 Graphene Coating Wax:
- Working one panel at a time, spray a liberal amount of McKee's 37 Graphene Coating Wax directly onto the surface.
- Wipe clean using a soft, lint-free microfiber towel.
- Use a second towel to buff the surface to remove any remaining residue.
- Repeat this process panel-by-panel around the entire vehicle.
You can also mist McKee's 37 Graphene Coating Wax onto a surface as you dry it using your favorite drying towel. Using the product this way will help reduce the chance of waters spots after your wash process.
Size: 128 oz.