Koch Chemie Green Star is a highly concentrated, phosphate- and solvent-free, alkaline universal cleaner. With all the surfaces we encounter on cars today, it can be tiresome to reach for the right cleaner for every surface. With Green Star, you can reach for one cleaner that can be used on the interior and exterior of the car depending on your dilution level.
Green Star is a strong, yet effective cleaner for interior and exterior detailing thanks to its enormous dirt and oil carrying capacity. You can use Green Star on interior plastics, carpets, paintwork, trim, wheels and glass. You can even mix 10-30 ml of Green Star into your foam cannon or wash bucket to create an "active" solution for washing. Green Star will remove dirt, road grime, tar, etc. while special corrosion inhibitors ensure high material compatibility with regard to sensitive components such as anodized aluminum.
Green Star is highly concentrated and can be diluted to varying strengths for detailing different surfaces. Suggested dilution ratios are (Gs:Water):
- Vehicle engines and exteriors - 1:5 to 1:20 (Gs:Water)
- Apply over the whole surface and allow to to react for a short time, then rinse with high-pressure of water.
- Vehicle interiors and textiles - 1:10 to 1:20 (Gs:Water)
- Remove residues with a damp towel after use.
- Workshop or industrial floors - 1:40 - 1:120 (Gs:Water)
VDA conform to Class A: Max Reaction Time, 5 min. Max Application Concentration, 1:3 (Gs:Water).
Size: 1000 ml