- A hydrophobic coating for glass surfaces which prevents rain and other water from remaining on the glass.
- Water beads and rolls off at speeds as low as 20 mph.
- Makes driving in extreme weather much safer.
Angelwax H2GO Rain Repellent was designed to contend with even the wettest weather the UK has to offer. H2GO creates a hydrophobic coating on glass surfaces which prevents rain and other unexpected water from remaining on windscreens, windows and makes driving in extreme weather much safer.
Rigorously tested in the lab and by the best detailers in the business, H2GO is one of the best performing rain repellents available today. Rain and any other water that does make contact with the treated glass surface will simply bead and roll off at speeds as low as 20 mph, giving H2GO one of the lowest speeds for water jetting on the market today!
How to apply Angelwax H2GO:
- Thoroughly clean the glass with Angelwax Vision or your favorite ammonia free glass cleaner.
- Spray H2GO onto a clean, dry microfiber towel or applicator and apply to the glass in a circular motion until the entire surface has been treated.
- Allow H2GO to bond to the glass for approximately 10-15 minutes until a haze appears on the glass.
- Remove the haze with a clean, dry microfiber towel.