- A pH neutral color changing formula for the removal of industrial fallout and brake dust.
- pH neutral formula is safe on coated surfaces.
- Safe and effective on all exterior surfaces, including paint, wheels, plastics, glass, chrome, etc.
- Will not strip or wear down existing protection or coatings.
- The pH neutral formula makes it the ideal choice for every detail!
Zirconite Fall-Out Remover and Wheel Cleaner is a pH neutral, acid-free, non-caustic industrial fallout remover and wheel cleaner. It is a safe and highly effective color changing cleaner for the removal of iron oxide particles and brake dust from all exterior surfaces.
This pH neutral formula is the perfect choice to remove industrial fallout (iron oxide) from coated or uncoated cars. Since it is pH neutral, you can use Zirconite Fall-Out Remover and Wheel Cleaner during coating prep or as a maintenance product on a coated car. It is safe to use on all exterior surfaces including paint, wheels, plastics, glass, chrome, etc. and will not strip waxes or sealant!
The wheel cleaner aspect of the formula is a surfactant (soap) system for the efficient cleaning of dirt and other grime off your wheels. This surfactant system is perfectly safe on paint and does an excellent job cleaning tires!
It is safe to use on all wheels, including aluminum, alloys, painted wheels and clear coated wheels. If your wheels are protected or coated, it will not strip or wear down your existing protection, making it the ideal wheel cleaner for every detail!
Zirconite Fall-Out Remover and Wheel Cleaner sprays on clear and changes to a dark purple color as it chemically reacts with the iron oxide and brake dust. This color change will not stain the surface and will not stain your driveway.
With the versatility of this product due to its pH neutral formula, Zirconite Fall-Out Remover and Wheel Cleaner is the perfect choice for removing iron oxide and brake dust during every detail!
How to use Zirconite Fall-Out Remover and Wheel Cleaner:
- Make sure the car is in a well ventilated area.
- Ensure all areas are cool to the touch.
- Shake the bottle and apply liberally to the contaminated surface.
- Allow to dwell for a couple minutes allowing the product to react with the iron oxide, changing from a clear to dark purple color.
- In areas of high contamination, agitation will help activate the chemical reaction. If cleaning wheels, use your favorite wheel brushes to help agitate the brake dust, dirt and grime.
- Rinse surface thoroughly with high pressure, ensuring all surfaces are free of product residues and color.
Do not allow the product to dry on the surface. Not recommended for use on aftermarket powder coated wheels.
Size: 5 L (also available in a bulk 500 ml size)