- The Nano Drum version of 3D Grand Slam.
- Powerful degreaser for cleaning exterior surfaces, engines and tools.
- Ultra concentrated...produces more ready-to-use product than two 5 gallons of Grand Slam.
- The Regular Strength dilution ratio is equal to Grand Slam diluted 4:1 in terms of cleaning power.
- Recommended dilution ratios: (tip color for 3D proportioners only)
- In a proportioner (dispensing 1 gallon/minute)
- Regular Strength - 45:1 (White Small Tip)
- Extra Strength - 40:1 (Green Small Tip)
- Super Strength - 37:1 (Blue Small Tip)
- Hand Dilution (pay close attention, these aren't your normal ratios)
- Regular Strength - 3 oz. per 1 gallon of water
- Extra Strength - 3.5 oz. per 1 gallon of water
- Super Strength - 4 oz. per 1 gallon of water
3D's 1001 Super Duty Degreaser is the Nano Drum version of 3D Grand Slam. Once properly diluted, use Super Duty Degreaser to quickly clean exterior surfaces, engines and tools. This fast acting, powerful degreaser quickly loosens grease, tar, bugs, grime and tough dirt. Super Duty Degreaser is very easy to rinse-off and its safe on most painted surfaces.
For the first time since the development of car wash chemicals, 3D has created Ultra-Conctrate car wash liquids that stay homogeneous. After years of research, they have developed a unique super extraction process that produces highly potent ingredients. They then micro-homogenize those ingredients to create low viscosity and homogeneous formulas that will not separate. The cleaning and production results are outstanding. These new super emulsified, ultra concentrated 3D Nano Drum formulations deliver even better results than the concentrated version.
3D's Nano Drums are super ultra-concentrated. One 6 gallon Nano Drum produces more ready-to-use product than a 55 gallon drum of concentrate while the gallon sized Nano Drums produce more ready-to-use product than two 5 gallons of concentrate. If you've been purchasing 3D Orange Degreaser in the 5 gallon size, you would need to purchase 2 of them and you still couldn't equal the output or performance you get from just one gallon of 3D Super Citrus APC.
Do you remember 3D's Hyper Concentrates? They were very confusing to use. They required dilution prior to being fed through a proportioner. They continually separated. They were a good idea, just not very practical in execution. Those issues have all been solved with the 3D Nano Drums. These formulas are micro-homogenized so they will not separate. Plus, you can feed them directly into your existing proportioner from the container. If you don't have a proportioner system, each product comes with directions for hand dilution as well.
One of the biggest advantages to the Nano Drum line is the space savings. Space in your shop costs money. All leases specify your cost per square foot. Why take up space you are paying for with larger containers than needed. 3D's Nano Drums are ultra concentrated. One 6 gallon Nano Drum produces more product than a 55 gallon drum of concentrate. Gallon Nano Drums produce more product than two 5 gallon totes. As a result, you will save 9 to 10 times the space. Freeing up more of your shop space to make you money.
Size: 128 oz.