- Unique adapter system allows this tool to be a rotary and dual action polisher!
- Innovative quick turn and pop allows you to easily change between a rotary polisher and a 3mm or 12mm throw dual action polisher.
- Cordless design is lightweight, easy and comfortable to use.
- Brushless motor allows for longer service life, greater performance and a longer run time.
- Included in the kit:
- (1) PXE 80 12-EC Polisher
- (3) Adapters : 1-Rotary, 1-Orbital 3mm, 1-Orbital 12mm
- (3) Backing Plate: 1-3" hook and loop, 1-1" hook and loop, 1-1" adhesive backed
- (2) Rechargeable batteries 2.5 Ah AP 12/2.5
- (1) Flex Universal Battery Charger
- (1) Flex Carrying Bag
- (5) 1" Lake Country Force Pads: 1-Each of Grey, Orange, White, Black & Red
- (5) 3.5" Lake Country Force Pads:1-Each of Grey, Orange, White, Black & Red
- (2) Lake Country Microfiber Cutting Pads: 1-Each of 1" and 3.25"
The new Flex PXE 80 has been named "the game changer" even before it hit the market! Flex's new PXE 80, cordless mini polisher gives you the flexibility to use one tool as a rotary polisher, a 3mm throw DA or a 12mm throw DA all without the need for a cord! With its innovative quick change system, it's easy to go from rotary polisher to dual action polisher and back again. This one machine is ideal for spot sanding, correcting, polishing and finishing!
Changing between the polisher options is easy. No longer are intricate tools necessary to change the backing plate or adapter. The unique quick change system allows you to simply quick turn and pop in the appropriate adapter and you're ready to go. Included is a rotary adapter, 3mm throw DA adapter and a 12mm throw DA adapter. The set includes three backing plates that will attach to any of the three adapters. One 3" hook and loop backing plate as well as two 1" backing plates...one hook and loop the other adhesive backed for sand paper.
The ability to have three different machines in one isn't the only unique feature on the PXE 80. The PXE 80 also has a brushless motor for longer service life, improved performance and longer run time. The PXE offers 4 speed settings for various operating conditions and an accelerator switch for slow starts that can lock for continuous running.
The cordless design of the PXE 80 makes it lightweight, easy and comfortable to handle! No more tripping over or constantly moving cords around. With its soft grip surface, the PXE 80 gives the user multiple gripping positions that are stable and comfortable. The added rubber bumper ring on the polisher prevents the machine and user from accidentally scratching the paint.
And let's not forget about the batteries. The 12V batteries from Flex have the same stay cool technology as their 18V batteries to prevent them from becoming hot. Plus, the battery has a charge indicator so you know when to change out the battery. With the included charger and second battery in this set, you'll never be without power!
It's no surprise this tool has already been dubbed "the game changer" by many professionals. Flex expertly designed this tool for the detailer!
As with all Flex tools, the Flex PXE 80 comes with a one year manufacturers warranty against material defects.
- Max Polishing Head: 3"
- Max Backing Plate: 3"
- Stroke: 3mm and 12mm
- No Load Speed: 400-2,000 | 3,000 | 4,000 | 5,800 RPM
- Stroke Rate at No Load: 800-4,000 | 6,000 | 8,000 | 11,600
- Battery Voltage: 12V
- Battery Capacity: 2.5 | 4.0 | 6.0 Ah
- Weight without Battery: 1.5 lbs