Long-throw polishers are the wave of the future. Featuring the ability to cover almost twice as much area (15 mm) as compared to older, short-throw (8 mm) dual-action machines in the same amount of time, the M15 Pro Series II Dual Action Polisher brings professional results to your garage, mobile detailing business or detail studio, regardless of experience level.
In comparison to the original, the MaxShine M15 Pro Series II Dual Action Polisher features a new non-marring and anti-tip rear rubber stopper, a new internal motor architecture for improved efficiency and increased smoothness during operation, more vibration deadening rubber on the horn and handle, and a wider operating speed range.
The Series II maintains the same great features of the original M15/M21 Pro including:
● 1000 watt rating
● CNC-machined counter weight
● Large, non-slip rubber coated horn and handle
● Included D-handle mount and hardware
● Removable, self-cleaning dust vents
● Variable speed controller with tactile feedback
● Progressive trigger with trigger lock
● Slow-start feature (to reduce product sling)
● MaxShine Heat Dispersion Technology backing plate included
MaxShine designed the Pro Series units to be just as effective in a novice’s hands as in a professional’s. From the moment the machine is removed from the box, there is an instant feeling of exceptional build-quality with the characteristic MaxShine heft, while remaining competitively weighted.
Autoality is home to the industry’s only Detailer’s Club. When purchasing a MaxShine machine through Autoality’s Detailer’s Club, customers are entitled to an additional 365-days of comprehensive warranty coverage. That means customers have two-years of comprehensive warranty coverage, in addition to a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. If customer support is ever required, just share your Autoality order number with MaxShine Customer Support, and MaxShine will automatically add the additional warranty to your machine’s serial number. Just one more way MaxShine and Autoality support the detailers that support us.
● Voltage: 110-120 volts
● Power: 1000 watts
● Oscillation Size: 15 millimeters
● Oscillations Per Minute: 2200-5000
● Backing Plate Size: 5 inches
● Cable Length: 4 meters (~13 Feet)