- Makes paint protection easier and faster than ever before!
- Produces a water beading, brilliant, long lasting finish.
- Apply to a wet or dry vehicle.
- Safe for all exterior surfaces including on paint, ppf, wraps, chrome, wheels, door jams, glass and even hard interior surfaces.
P&S Bead Maker now makes paint protection easier and faster than ever before! Bead Maker's unique formulation allows for quick spray application. This time saving product uses binding polymer monomer technology to produce a water beading, brilliant, long lasting finish.
You can apply Bead Maker to a wet or dry vehicle and its safe for all exterior surfaces. Dry surface application will enhance overall product performance. Bead Maker does include UV protection, utilizing a combination of a UV filter and UV stabilizers. This is especially helpful when applying to trim pieces.
What makes Bead Maker different is the surface migrating molecule that attaches to the paint surface of the vehicle. Once attached, this molecule cross-links and polymerizes on the surfaces, building a hydrophobic durable layer of protection. Cure time is essentially two hours depending up ambient conditions. Once Bead Maker cures, the car looks even better! You'll be amazed by how much the paint pops!
How to use Bead Maker:
- Wash vehicle prior to product application. Bead Maker works best on new finish or freshly detailed vehicles.
- If necessary, clay the surface of the vehicle.
- Spray Bead Maker directly onto the surface.
- Once applied, remove product with a clean, dry microfiber towel. Flip towel as necessary for proper product removal.
- Repeat process around the entire vehicle.
- Allow product to cure for a minimum of two hours or more to achieve maximum performance.
Size: 128 oz.