- Highly effective, highly concentrated all-purpose cleaner.
- Removes difficult oil stains, dried-on wax, resin and sugar stains.
- Use on carpet, concrete, glass, stainless steel, glass and painted surfaces.
- Removes carbonized residue; excellent for cleaning exhaust pipes.
- NTA (acid)-free, biodegradable, neutral in wastewater.
W99 Industrial Cleaner is a highly effective, highly concentraed all-purpose cleaner for removing difficult oil stains, plant and animal encrustation, old dried-on wax and epoxy coatings, proteins, cosmoline, egg white, sugar stains and carbonized residues. It is ideal for surfaces such as carpet (as shampoo or stain remover), ceramic tiles, chromium glass, stainless steel and plastics. Formulated for use in auto workshops, industrial plants, swimming pools, shower units, factory areas or construction vehicles and operational equipment for the food industry.
*Not for use on Plexi-glass, acrylic and natural fibers, and anodized aluminum.
W99 is an extremely economical, specially produced alkaline concentrate, based on a non-ionic surfactant that reliably removes plant and animal grease and fat, protein, long-standing growth and resin encrustations. It removes grease, oil, carbonized residues and micro-dust. The surfactants used are all highly biodegradable and will behave envrionmentally-neutrally in waste water.
The composition of W99 makes it extremely suitable as a pre-treatment and brush wash agent for automatic utility-vehicle washing plants, especially for material-friendly dissolving of grease and oil stains on flat surfaces and tops. W99 is equally reliable on chitin residues (one of the main components in the cell walls of exoskeletons of insects) and other heavy stains.
Some recommended dilution ratios:
- Removing Paint Sealants 1:4 (Use in a foam cannon)
- Engine Cleaning 1:3 to 1:10
- Auto Carpets:
- As Shampoo 1:30
- As Stain Remover 1:5
- Insect Remover 1:5
- Plastic Surfaces (no Plexiglas, no acrylic glass) 1:10 to 1:30
- Concrete Surfaces 1:2 to 1:10
- Painted & Enameled Surfaces 1:10 to
- 1:30Stainless-steel Exhaust Pipes 1:1
- Asphalt (oil stains) 1:5 to 1:20
- Shop equipment/parts 1:10 to 1:30
Prior to using, always test in an inconspicuous spot.
Size: 10 L