- An 8mm throw polisher ideal for swirl removal and your finish polish step.
- Perfect internal balance of components for comfortable polishing.
- Improved motor efficiency guarantees more power and torque for better polishing results.
- Comfortable and ergonomic design.
- Removable grills enable easy cleaning of debris and compound build-up from the inside of the machine.
- 13 ft. Power Cord.
The MaxShine M8 Pro Dual Action Polisher is the professional version of the MaxShine M8S. Ergonomically designed with a more powerful motor, the M8 Pro is a huge step up from the M8S in terms of results and comfort!
The MaxShine M8 Pro is designed to a make polishing easy and simpler. This polisher easily removes swirls and scratches, resulting in a perfect finish. The 8mm throw of this polisher makes it the ideal choice for your finish polish step.
MaxShine's Pro Series polishers have the perfect internal balance of components to make polishing comfortable, with minimal vibration. The improved motor efficiency of the Pro Series guarantees more power and torque at the surface when polishing. This results a faster polishing process.
In addition to performance, MaxShine's Pro Series polishers are designed with the user experience in mind! The machine has a comfortable and ergonomic design. The rubberized hand and horn grips improve user control while absorbing shock to reduce user fatigue. It also offers a variable speed trigger with locking function to further reduce user fatigue.
MaxShine's Pro Series of polishers offers a lot of high quality features you won't see on competitive machines. They include a 13 ft. power cord that is reinforced at the base to withstand everyday professional use. The polishers have a CNC machined counter weight and quality NSK bearings inside. On the exterior you will see a non-marring and anti-tip rear rubber stopper to make setting down the polisher easier.
Additional Pro Series features include:
- Heavy duty 1000 watt motor
- Removable, self-cleaning dust vents
- Variable speed controller with tactile feedback
- Progressive trigger with trigger lock
- Slow-start feature (to reduce product sling)
- MaxShine Heat Dispersion Technology backing plate included
MaxShine has designed their Pro Series Polishers to be just as effective in a novice's hands as in a professionals. From the moment you remove the polisher from the box, you will instantly feel the exceptional build-quality of the polisher.
All MaxShine polishers come with one-year comprehensive warranty coverage.
In the Box:
- Voltage: 110-120 volts
- Power: 1000 watts
- Orbit Size: 8 millimeters
- No Load Speed: 2,600 - 6,800/min
- Net Weight: 5 lbs.
- Backing Plate Size: 5 inches
- Cable Length: 4 meters (~13 Feet)
- 8mm Pro Series Dual Action Polisher with 5" Backing Plate
- Owner's manual