This limited edition FLEX XC3401 VRG Orbital Polisher was created to celebrate FLEX's 100th anniversary. There were only 1,000 of these limited edition polishers manufactured in Germany and each comes with a certificate of authenticity with your individual polisher number.
What makes this polisher special is the unique features that have been added to the standard FLEX XC 3401 VRG. The most notable are the chrome bell housing and the all black handle. With this limited edition polisher you also get an 8GB USB Drive of the Red Beast Dragster that FLEX sponsors. There's also a piece of the Red Beast Dragster Inside!
Michael Winter of Heartbeat Racing, gave the retired 4,000 hp engine from his Red Beast dragster to make this polisher! The engineers at FLEX melted down its 83 kg of high strength aluminum so this 4,000 hp dragster engine could achieve immortality. With FLEX's unique power technology and the DNA of a 4,000 hp dragster, this limited edition polisher with The Red Beast Inside was born!
The FLEX XC 3401 VRG Polisher simulates the circular movement of your hand while polishing. It's smooth running facilitates a careful, precise finish and even produces what is necessary for hologram-free polishing. The positive drive ensures a uniform movement, even under load. Thanks to its direct-orbital drive, very little heat develops on the surface, making this tool ideally suited to temperature-sensitive finishes.
- VR Microprocessor Control - With tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection.
- Permanent direct drive for an even polished surface.
- 8 mm orbit for high efficiency.
- Removable, ergonomic handle for optimum handling in all applications.
- Spindle lock.
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature sensitive paints.
- Counterweight for smoother operation.
- Low height and low weight.
- Cushioned hook and loop backing plate.
- 10-ft power cord.
- Brushless: No
- Input Power (ampere): 1010 watt
- No Load Speed: 160-480 rpm
- Orbit (inch): 8 mm
- Orbit Rate, no load (opm): 3200-9600 opm
- Tool Height: 5 Inch
- Tool Length: 16 inch
- Tool Weight: 6 lbs
- Tool Width: 4 Inch