Detailing Towels extra large (20" x 40") Edgeless Twist Style Microfiber Drying Towel is the best microfiber drying towel, featuring the latest microfiber drying technology!
- Edgeless twist pile microfiber for high performance drying!
- Size: Extra Large 20 inch x 40 inch.
- Density: 1,100 GSM
- Blend: 75/25 (Polyester/Polyamide)
- Made in China
The new twist loop weave towels have been dubbed "miracle towels" by many customers for their versatility and performance! Plus, we have added a dual color design to make remembering which side to use on various sections of your car easier!
This 1,100 GSM double layered towel
has unique twist pile microfiber on both sides. It gently glides across painted, glass and plastic surfaces offering amazing streak-free absorption that dries your car faster, even when damp.
One of our extra large towels is enough to dry your entire car...or truck for that matter!
So what is twist pile microfiber? Twist pile microfiber is made of long loops of microfiber tightly twisted into a double helix pattern.
These twisted bundles expose more fibers to the surface, drastically increasing the surface area of fibers that are exposed. By increasing the surface area and tightly twisting the long loops of microfiber, twist style microfiber towels offer reduced friction and higher absorbency than traditional microfiber drying towels!
You might be saying, I've seen this on wet mops before...and you are correct! However, we have softened the microfiber to make our Edgeless Twist Pile Microfiber Drying Towel absolutely paint safe!
With our unique coloring system, you can easily determine which side of the towel to use on the top and lower sections of the car. We like to use the orange side on the top of the car and the dark steel grey side on the bottom sections so you can hide any dirt on the towel.
The towel's double layer design has sewn interior edges and center stitching for structural integrity and durability. Use this towel as a sheet for drying large surface areas or folded for smaller areas. Either way you'll be amazed at how much this towel absorbs and how fast you can dry your car!
How to wash and dry your Microfiber Drying Towel:
- You want to separate your towels by use. You can combine these towels with your glass towels and this should be the first load of towels you wash. We strongly suggest using a microfiber specific detergent!
- Dry your towels on the lowest heat setting available on your dryer. Never use dryer sheets and make sure not to 'over dry' your towels. Pull them out of the dryer as soon as they are dry enough to be used again.
- Fold and store your towel in a protected area. We package our drying towel in a resealable slider bag for safe and easy storage. By protecting your drying towel, you prevent dust from settling on it and from curious non-detailer hands using it around the shop or house!
When your looking for the best microfiber towel to dry your car, look no further than Detailing Towel's Edgeless 1100GSM Microfiber Drying Towel!
Shipping Note: This item ships in its own box. Any additional items ordered will ship in a separate box.
Qty: 20 Towels