- Gives a "Wet Look" shine while providing a durable protective coating.
- Protects through multiple washes.
- Can be applied to an entire vehicle in the sun or shade before removing.
- Use with Duragloss Polish Bonding Agent to increase gloss and durability.
Duragloss Clear Coat Polish (CCP) is a non-abrasive synthetic formula, which gives a "Wet Look” shine while providing a durable protective coating. The non-abrasive formula will remove fine scratches, tree sap, bugs and tar without damaging your clear coat. It actually gives "a gloss so deep the finish appears wet”.
One application of Clear Coat Polish will protect against UV rays, acid rain, oxidation and other environmental pollutants and lasts through multiple washings. Duragloss Clear Coat Polish is resistant to both acid and alkaline washes.
Duragloss Clear Coat Polish can be applied to the entire vehicle in the sun or shade before removing easily for a high gloss, protective coating.
If you really want to extend the durability of your Clear Coat Polish, apply a coat of Duragloss Polish Bonding Agent (#601). Duragloss Polish Bonding Agent is formulated to clean and prepare painted and clear coated surfaces prior to polishing. It is similar to an epoxy (A&B). It bonds chemically when it comes into contact with polyaminosilicone polishes. If used prior to applying Duragloss Clear Coat Polish, Polish Bonding Agent will loosen old wax while increasing the gloss, durability and protection of Duragloss Clear Coat Polish.
Size: 8 oz. (Also available in a 32 oz. size)
- Always shake bottles well before using.
- (Optional) Apply Duragloss Polish Bonding Agent to a clean surface with a foam applicator and allow to dry to a haze. DO NOT REMOVE.
- Apply Duragloss Clear Coat Polish with a foam, microfiber or cotton applicator. If you applied Duragloss Polish Bonding Agent, apply Clear Coat Polish overtop of the Polish Bonding Agent haze.
- Allow the Clear Coat Polish or the combination of Clear Coat Polish and Polish Bonding Agent to dry to a haze.
- Remove haze with a soft, microfiber towel.
Note: It will take approximately 4 ounces of Clear Coat Polish to protect a full size vehicle. Some paint finishes may streak due to uneven pressure when applying Clear Coat Polish. These can easily be removed by wiping with a damp towel.